Page Views

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The day when I just want to dress up

The day when I just want to dress up:
I have this weird hobby when I have nothing to do at home, I open my closet, put on some loud music, match some garments and pose. haha! Well I'm too old for Barbie so rather than dressing up dolls I dress myself up. Luckily, my 11 year old niece, Erika is also on break so I asked her to take the photos... I personally designed the printed blazer last 2010 when I was still studying at SoFA. It was inspired by Balmain's bold shouldered blazers. Then two years later, printed shoulders are on trend again. 









Shoes: Payless

Blazer: design by me 
Necklace: gift by mom
Raser back top: Gap

Peplum skirt: Cotton on
Spikey bracelets: gift by mom

Hype my look at lookbook.nu




STAY STYLISH, LR


No comments:

Post a Comment