Page Views

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Candy Palletes

Candy Palletes: 

I always wear something that has color especially if the shade is really cute or appealing to the eye. Color blocking is one of my favorite trend. It's like pairing up the cutest colors that will look good together. 

I already wore this dress before on a friend's debut party since it's so comfy and even though it's Forever 21 I haven't seen other girls that has this dress and also I haven't blog about this yet... so why not wear it on a play date with the kids? haha!



Lime metal collared necklace: A gift from mommy dear.

M&M's accessories: Macy's from Tita Rhoda and Tito Max :)
Glow stick bracelets: previous parties

These flats are so comfy yet chic! Shoes from Shoe box

Hype my look at lookbook.nu




Stay Stylish, LR

No comments:

Post a Comment