Page Views

Thursday, November 1, 2012

PFW S/S '13

 Philippine Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2013: 
I've been attending this event for three years now, and this season I will surely not forget. 
Each season I always have this problem with my pass like misprinting it or getting lost at MOA. This season, I have encountered the same problem as well. I actually have lots of PFW invites but the thing here is my invites are NOT registered yet. I panicked because the show that we're going to attend to is already full and I can only register to the 7:30 p.m show on that day. When I checked the time it was already 7:15 p.m. My friends and I rushed to SMX from MOA with our high heels. Here's a funny fact... Even you're walking really fast, but when you're in high heels you still walk in the same speed. When we got to SMX, it was already 8:00 p.m. the gates were already close and the line for the next show was already long. I was really tired while waiting in line, thirsty, and I haven't eaten since 10 a.m. I was getting pretty dizzy that time so I went out of the line with my friend Cess to catch some air... next thing I know, I was down. Yes, I missed the show but I still get to take outfit shots after feeling better and here they are... 



With Nix our new PFW buddy





My forever fashion buddy Princess Noble. It's been three straight seasons and look at our metamorphosis. :)



Look details and hype this look at Lookbook.nu


STAY STYLISH, LR

No comments:

Post a Comment