Page Views

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Colors and Promises

Colors and Promises:
(November 19, 2012/Miriam College)

This day we had our sophomore assembly and the theme is Fashion but the catch is we have to wear the ugliest color of all (for me) which is also the color of our batch... ORANGE. I really hate orange with no reason maybe it's too bright, it only looks good in blue or pink or it's the color of Halloween. Well good thing I have one orange garment in my closet. 

The assembly was okay though it was really hot outside when we were waiting. There are now three things that I hate... first is the color of my pants, second for waiting so long despite of the very hot atmosphere and third, I was chosen to walk my outfit on stage. I really don't know how to walk like catwalk-ish in front of many people. Well that's the very short story for Colors and Promises (If your wondering why my post title is a little dramatic... Well, I got it from A thousand years haha! I still have a hangover from Breaking Dawn part 2. It's so sad that the saga is done.) 













Cover up: Made u look
Peplum top & pants: Muffin

Wedges: Korean Shop

Hype my look at lookbook.nu



Stay Stylish, LR


No comments:

Post a Comment