Page Views

Monday, October 31, 2011

PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK S/S 2012

After coming from a huge break-up, it won't stop me from attending the Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012. I attended the Ipanema show featuring: Anthony Nocom, Dave Ocampo, Lyle Ibanez, Raoul Ramirez and Catherine Cavilte. The show was indeed hot and perfect for the summer. The designers chose bright colors like orange, green, yellow and red. Glamorous gowns that are perfect for the beach. Daring and wild silhouettes are definitely in next season! 


Thanks Princess for this shot! 


With my Fashion Blogger best friend, Princess Noble. :) 

Fabulous collection of Anthony Nocom.

My camera was indeed bright. Sorry for that! I need a new camera for blogging. (Hi mom!) :)


Hat from SM dept store, Top and skirt from thrift shops, studded black leather  bag borrowed from my mom, shoes from jellybean. 

hype my look in LookBook :)


stay stylish, LR

No comments:

Post a Comment