Page Views

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

History Trip

Last December 11, my history class had a field trip somewhere in Bataan and it was indeed fun especially I'm with my lovely blockmates but the price of the trip was definitely not worth it :| (sorry I can't move the pictures in by order) :(


Jar and Mica showing off their cool wayfarers :)



Pat, Mica, Sach and Angel being vain while waiting in line. haha!

After lunch, we were given a time to walk around. If you had noticed, my blockmates love to jump and they are so flex! haha








So here are my lookbook shots. I chose a white Hanes v-neck shirt, Forever 21 black jeggings, yellow platforms from So F.A.B and a tassled necklace from FashionTrends Collection for a comfy yet stylish look ;)
HYPE MY LOOK!  




This is our first stop, The Flaming Sword. Here's Alyssa showing her pep moves :)







Laira and Jar had gone crazy with their super powers! But honestly.. This is so cool :D  

With my gorgeous blockmates, they always make my day <3



Lunch Time :)



My happy blockmates :)



Mica and Jar doing the baby freeze. Hey, I can do that too! :)

What's up? We love wearing our sunglasses :)


Cess' lookbook shot :)




stay stylish & appreciate history, LR


No comments:

Post a Comment