Page Views

Friday, November 11, 2011

SNEAK PEEK

The Lookbook Project will hit the magazine page on February! Here are some of our shots :) We were challenged to style ourselves with this four different themes: Street Style, Freelance, Black on Black and Christmas. 

My street style: Color Blocking

Suede Jacket: Forever 21, Feathered Tassle Necklace: Tippy Buendia, Orange Paper Bag Pants: Muffin, Floral Platforms: Jellybean
Hype this look!

My Freelance shot: Cheap Chic

Bow wired headband: St.Francis, Blue Cardigan and Maxi Dress: Thrift shop, Wedges: Parisian, Accessories: Whole sale shop
Hype my look!

My Black on Black

Puffed top: Arnold Galang, Suede shorts: Greenhills, Socks: Forever21, Platforms: Jellybean
Hype my look!

The not-so Christmas theme :)

Red blazer: Thrift shop, Chanel Wifebeater: Peace Love Fashion, Black suede shorts: Greenhills, Fringe Bag: Greenhills, Red heels: Korean Pay less :)
Hype my look!

Now check me out with my group. :) Also see my friend's blogs: Princess Noble and Christian Reasonda 

Street style.


We show our personality by the clothes we wear. 


Vamps in Action. 


Our not-so Christmas looks haha! Well except for Princess though.

Check our group page in Facebook :)


Stay Stylish, LR


Photos by: Lorraine Santos

9 comments: