Page Views

Monday, October 17, 2011

FASHION JOB SPOT

Finally there's a one stop search of fashion internships here in the Philippines!


Fashion is fun, chic, and glitzy for every other girl. But when I went to SoFA (School of Fashion and the Arts), I realized that fashion is more than the glitz and the glamour... it's definitely HARD WORK. After finishing my certificate course, I immediately look for an internship but then it was hard to find one. You really need sources from designers, magazines, shops, etc. As for me, I was lucky to have a cousin who's a wardrobe stylist who is also a former Project Runway Philippines Season 1 finalist, I was immediately hired. Becoming an assistant stylist was a to die for job. WHY? Because we just go to different malls and shops then dress up celebrities or models. After the preps and shoots, seeing the final product will make you feel proud for what you have done. 

Now, there's this site www.fashionintern.ph who gives information to fashionistas like us who wants to experience the fashion industry. 


They're also giving away tickets to the PFW S/S 2012! For the information on how to get the tickets just go to their Facebook page www.facebook.com/fashioninternph. I already sent my entry... so what are you waiting for? Send your entries now! And don't forget to follow them on twitter too @FashionInternPH :)

stay stylish! Love, LR

photos from: www.fashionintern.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment